Frequently Asked QuestionsClick here to see the Customer FAQ
- What is Instavixens?
Instavixens provides services that help social media influencers / models make money.
Our current flagship product is a Premium Snapchat storefront.
- How long has Instavixens been around?
Instavixens has been around since November. 2013.
- Is my privacy and identify safe?
Yes. Instavixens takes privacy, security, and your trust very seriously. While instavixens requires your personal information for legal and tax purposes, we will never release any information about our models. We store personal information, billing information, and application information all on separate, secure systems.
- Can I set my own pricing?
Yes. Instavixens allows models to set their own prices for various subscription lengths, including monthly and yearly subscriptions.
- Will you promote me?
Of course! We have multiple social media pages with a hundreds of thousands of followers and we promote models on our site daily.
- What percentage do you take for your service?
We currently pay out 75% of each Snapchat subscription to the model, with occasional promotional rates.
- What payment processor do you use?
We use CCBill. They accept all major cards and are adult friendly so there's no risk of your account being shut down, or funds being withheld from you like some other payment services.
- What is your payout period?
Our payout periods are weekly, from Monday - Sunday.
- How often do you pay out?
After an initial 2 week waiting period, we start paying out every week, on Tuesday.
This means that once you start getting paid, the payment you receive is for the subscribers who joined 2 weeks before.
To clarify - If you sell 10 Snapchat subscriptions on the week of Jan 1 - 7, you will receive payment for 10 Snapchat subscriptions on Jan 16.
- How do you pay out the models?
We payout through paper checks, PayPal, Venmo , Google Wallet, and we are working on direct deposits into your bank account.
- How do you handle refunds?
1) The charge is reversed and your payment is then deducted from your account.
2) There is a refund fee ($2.25) associated with the refund, however we cover that cost for you.
- How do you handle chargebacks?
1) The charge is reversed and your payment is deducted from your account.
2) In addition to that, the chargeback fee ($25) is deducted from your account.
We do this because we only take a small portion of each sale, and would not be able to operate as a business were we to pay for the chargeback fee. In addition to this, this is used as a measure to prevent people posing as models from using our store for fraudulent activities which may result in a very high number of chargebacks.
- How can you prevent chargebacks?
Chargebacks are often the result of unsatisfied customers. Chargebacks can often be prevented by offering refunds before the customer feels they need to initiate a chargeback. Customers may also feel unsatisfied because they may not receive content as frequently as they hoped they would. In this situation, if you advertise that you snap a certain amount of days a week, or will provide a certain type of content, please try to stick to that as much as possible.